Friday, November 6, 2009

Report: Lindsay Lohan Hooks Up With Gerard Butler


Say it ain't so!! There's a nasty rumor going around that Lindsay Lohan is hooking up with Hollyscoop's favorite hunk Gerard Butler.

Lindsay was reportedly seen locking lips with Gerard after performing a raunchy dance for him at the Sol Kerzner Mazagan Beach Resort in Morocco, or at least that's what the Britain’s Daily Mirror is reporting.

Lindsay was then quoted by the Daily Mirror as saying: “He’s hot, he’s mine. I’ve got no ring on my finger so I’m gonna have lots of fun. This is the most romantic place in the world after all.”

Apparently someone from the Daily Mirror witnesses it all go down this past weekend. Lindsay was reportedly talking up a storm about how she wanted to move on with her life following her split from Samantha Ronson.

She said: “I’m fed up of all the drama. I just want to find someone who loves me back. I feel like I’m going to have a heart attack every time I think about the break-up. I’m here to have fun now.

Lindsay and Gerard were among some of the celebrities that were flown in to help celebrate the grand opening of the beach resort. Naomi Campbell, Guy Ritchie, Naomi Watts, Liev Schreiber, Lisa Snowdon, and Simon and Yasmin Le Bon were also in attendance.

After partying with other guests they left together in a golf buggy. What do you think about Lindsay and Gerard hooking up? Do you think it's just a one-time fling or do they have potential as a couple?

No comments: