Friday, November 6, 2009

Dina Lohan Begged Lindsay to go to Rehab


Here we go again! Michael Lohan has released yet another recorded audio conversation but this time it is between Dina and Michael. During the conversation which was taped back in September of 2008 Dina is upset because she can not get her daughter Lindsay Lohan to enter rehab.

"You don't even know what I'd go through trying to get her into, like, rehab and stuff," Dina is heard telling Michael in a audio released by Radar Online. "She'd like, punch me in the face, kick me out of the car...like you don't know the (expletive) I went through trying to get her an intervention by myself. It was very difficult."

Dina continues, "She's really sad and really hurt and really...despondent. I told her not to go to L.A. at 18...she did. I couldn't leave these other three (Dina's three other kids with Michael) to go get her and it was, like, a mess."

It's pretty sad that Michael is releasing all these personal tapes but he seems to be trying everything he can to get his daughter help. What he doesn't understand is that he is ruining his relationship more with his daughter. Lindsay called her dad a lunatic earlier this week.

"I admit, I'm being a bit selfish in releasing the tapes," Michael told Radar. "But I'm tired of being lied about. I'm tired of Dina and others making me out to be someone I'm not, so now I'm going to prove to the world who the real liars are."

No comments: