Friday, November 6, 2009

Lindsay Claims Her Father Threatened to Kill Her Mother

lindsay lohan
If you thought the Lohan family drama was going to come to an end anytime soon--think again. While Michael Lohan is busy talking to news outlets about his daughter Lindsay Lohan and her alleged drug use, Lindsay has taken to her twitter page to blast her father. And her latest claim is beyond disturbing.

Lindsay, who is seeking a restraining order against her dad Michael Lohan claims that he threatened to kill her mom Dina.

She wrote on her Twitter page: "He's a deadbeat dad. He's disgusting to do this, he needs help."

Speaking about her fathers relationship with her mother, she said, "She blames herself for staying w/him for so long. She didn’t leave because he always threatened to kill her if she did. (sic)"

Those are some serious claims Lindsay's making! She's so furious with her father she's already sent her lawyers after him hoping to sue him for defamation.

Earlier this week Michael released phone messages he had received from Lindsay in which she was crying hysterically. "No one cares about me . . . It's about how they feel, not how I feel. It's not about me. It's never been about me, unless I fight for it," she says throughout the message.

So why is Michael airing Lindsay's dirty laundry? He claims he's doing it to "protect" her.

He said: "I want my daughter off prescription medication. She never needed it in her life... I'm not going to watch my daughter die. Hate me now, but you love me more later because I'm gonna turn her life around."

This family has some serious issues. Instead of talking to the press they need to get their entire family in therapy and stop airing their dirty laundry. Someone needs to put a stop to this asap!

No comments: