Friday, November 6, 2009

Michael Lohan Reacts to Lindsay's Lunatic Claims


The bad news about the Lohan's is that the family is still a big mess. The good news is they never getting boring. Yesterday, Lindsay Lohan had posted a Twitter comment branding her father as a "lunatic" and Michael is now responding.

Michael responded to those claims by telling X17: "As far as Lindsay is concerned, if she retracts her statement and goes into a rehab, I will stop. But if the lies continue and prescription drug use don't stop. Neither will I.

"As for me. I am sorry I had to talk this root, but I have tried and tried to help Linds, and I been lied about long enough. Lindsay has two weeks to get herself into a LONG TERM rehab. (sic)"

Sadly, it has gotten to the point where we're on Michael Lohan's side. He seems to be genuinely concerned about his daughters well-being and the only way he can sadly get her attention is through the media. Whose side are you on?

No comments: