Friday, November 6, 2009

Lindsay Lohan is "Flattered" People Still Care About Her


Lindsay Lohan's "career" may be overshadowed by her personal life, but she really doesn't mind, because she's just "flattered" people are still interested in her.

While most stars find the paparazzi annoying and intrusive, Lohan loves them because they make her feel important.

She said, "I don't notice it. There are times when it drives me nuts, but it's been going on since I was 13. 10 years. I don't know if I can change it.

"When I don't give people opportunities to write something, they make something up. It's flattering that they are that interested in me. They build you up to take you down."

When the attention becomes overwhelming, she just hangs out with people who are most famous than she is, so they can take the load off of her.

Lohan told Britain's Style magazine: "The other night, at the Testino party, Kate Moss was walking out. I saw her leaving and was, like, 'Go now!' I was walking behind her. She went one way and took the photographers with her. I went straight to my car."

Come to think of it, the paparazzi are all Lindsay has nowadays. We rarely ever write anything about her acting career. Her recent attempt as a fashion designer bombed. It's literally just her personal life that keeps her in the press.

No comments: