Friday, November 6, 2009

Lindsay Attacks Her Father Via Twitter


Lindsay Lohan’s only outlet, it seems, is her Twitter account. She just went off on a tirade against her father Michael Lohan, in response for him releasing audio recordings of her crying out for help.

Today, Lindsay wrote: "Its so sad that I even have to share this w/everyone, but I haven't had a real relationship w/Michael Sr. in years. That is the truth. Xox. I just hope I can show others how to be strong through times & to be able to stand up for yourself and loved ones no matter what!"

Yesterday, an audio recording of what Michael Lohan claims I sLindsay sobbing to him was released online. But Lindsay says, "Good news is, I haven't called him many times @ all-so, it will end sooner than later!!! Lol"

But Michael just claims he’s concerned with the health of his child. "I want to get her into a long-term rehab to get off the prescription medication and whatever else," he says. "Regardless of what people say to me, Lindsay is my first concern."

We just want to know what’s really going on with Lindsay! She’s so quick to call her dad out, but she never acknowledges that she may have a problem. Would a father really make something like that up about his daughter?? Who do you believe?

No comments: